It’s not a dream.
1. Once every year, Melbourne turns on the lights to host a night-long celebration that only proves why it's the culture capital of Australia.
2. Bright Notes at Melbourne Central.
3. The Crucible at Federation Square.
4. …Another fire spectacle!
5. Key Frames at the National Gallery of Victoria.
6. Golden Mirrored Carousel at the National Gallery of Victoria.
7. Neon Angel Wings at Queen Victoria Gardens.
8. Infinite Curve at the National Gallery of Victoria.
9. Sita's Garden near Federation Square.
10. 4 Elements at the Royal Exhibition Building.
11. Colonise at Scots' Church.
12. TOTEM Turtle at Alexandra Gardens.
13. Vox Lumen at Federation Square.
Sore feet? Watch Vox Lumen transform movement into light at Fed Square #WhiteNightMelb
14. Wonderland at the Forum Theatre.
15. More from Wonderland.